Tuesday 3 January 2012

It's a New Year! Again

Well Happy New Year. I'm not going to not eschew mentioning that because it may seem a little trite, because I mean it. I'm going to make it a happy one mostly by calming down, seriously I really need to just to ease off the ranting a tad, not least because being calmer seems to be just about the most annoying any fat person can do.

If there's one thing we are supposed to be its quivering timorously like jellies, permanently receptive to fat haters deranged orders.

"Eat healthily and you'll become slim", but HAES is eval because its not lifestyle anorexia and exercise bulimia.

Power corrupts.

They just don't know what they want because they're a bit squiffy and under the influence and hey, it's all such a trip! Society says they get to boss us around and treat us like toys because we are bad and they are good, way hey, how often does that happen?

Do I have any other sort of resolutions? Not specifically, from back when I was gung ho with the old yearly plans, mine usually were pending from the previous year and centred on getting myself together.

That one goes back so long and has been such a constant theme it feels like an aunt or something.

Anyway, let's be hopeful if not 'realistic', may all your wishes for this year come true for-which I'm sure are only righteous. I mean, when people can be turned into disease and some talk about what sustains us as being "addictive", realism it seems is what you make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment