Monday 5 January 2015

Out with the Old and in with the New

Happy New Year to one and all.

Oooh. Guess who didn't get her HNY message edited on time? Yes I do [attempt] to edit this believe me when I say that.

Anyway, in the end, who cares?

I hope this year brings you all the good things you desire. And in terms of the yahwn, weight wars, I hope fat people keep in mind. The real power's in our hands.

I don't care to hear any whimpering about "victim blaming" or sociedee ought not to blah de blah. In short, either we choose to wake up to this mess and throw it off, or we don't.

And its not just for us. I keep saying this. Though that seems laughably mock heroic, it's true. If we fatz continue to allow ourselves to be taken roughly in the unmentionable parts, we'll be used to take everyone else down with us.

And that's something that might be harder for most of us to live with.

Though I can come across somewhat gruff when it comes to slimz and their identity crisis related antics. I have to say, if I absolutely think about it, I don't actually like the idea of being used to take them down at all. Still not bitter, still not interested in returning fat hating fire.

It's still a complete joke.  Slimz are better than this.

So do it for yourself, for others, or both. But do it. Re-inhabit yourself/your spirit, your soul. Recognize your humanity lies within and can be found there, not outside or from others and this year could be big fun.

I've got a feeling........

No comments:

Post a Comment