Tuesday 28 October 2008

Bunged up

I appear to suffering from writers congestion, my am I glad I thought of that word, it's not that I can't think of what to write, it's that I can't seem to quite get it out in a way that makes sense, pah! It's getting on my nerves, I keep starting and leaving stuff unfinished. someone once said that when you get your ideas out of yourself, you're forced to new frontiers of knowledge, or was it that the vacuum sucked in more. Yeah right like the latter is likely. I'm willing to give it a try though, I feel like my thoughts go round and around getting a bit stale.

When I first joined fray a couple of years ago, I so wanted to speak, discuss things, I find to my horror, that I'm mocked ridiculed and apparently when I'm not being effortlessly offensive, I am impenetrable. Soouper.

I've always yearned to come across as a raving oddball hurtling into orbit, ranting away. OOhh, so exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment