Sunday 3 May 2009

I'm sorry; but.......

For years this has been a favourite of fat haters, it usually prefixes; if you use less than you take in, you'll lose weight.


Well I've got some news for these types, here's my version.

I'm sorry; but, I'm singularly unsuited to calorie manipulation.

I'm sorry; but, if people diet and end up more or less the same, diet's don't work.

I'm sorry; but, things don't work the way you want them to work out, just because you want it, bad.

I'm sorry; but, when any activity that is labelled 'exercise', it quickly becomes boring and tedious, even if it wasn't previously.

I'm sorry; but, being told what to eat, is dependency .

I'm sorry; but, there are different forms of (self) control.

I'm sorry; but, I don't need a religion, even if it's non-theistic .

I'm sorry; but, medicine can only be practised by consent .

I'm sorry; but, practising medicine on a body, doesn't make that body your puppet.

So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment